Acupuncture is the practice of inserting solid fine needles into specific body points to improve, restore and maintain health and well-being. By stimulating acupuncture points in order to free up the flow of Blood and Qi, Acupuncture restores normal function and can treat physical and emotional imbalance. Traditional Chinese Acupuncture has been employed as a health care modality for over 3,000 years and is proving itself as an effective modality for a wide variety of problems.
It is safe and effective and is often successfully used as an alternative to medications or even surgery. The needles are sterile and disposable, that means every needle is used only once and is then safely disposed of. Treatment sites are swabbed with alcohol for disinfection before insertion of a needle. A treatment from a properly trained and qualified Acupuncturist is the best guarantee of safe and effective treatment.
- Neurological conditions
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Respiratory conditions
- Digestive system disorders
- Urogenital disorders
- Gynaecological and obstetric disorders
- Skin conditions
- Eye conditions
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Sporting injuries
- Psychological conditions
What are the benefits of Acupuncture?
- provides drug-free pain relief
- effectively treats a wide range of acute and chronic ailments
- treats the underlying cause of disease and illness as well as the symptoms
- provides an holistic approach to the treatment of disease and illness, linking body, mind and emotions
- assists in the prevention against disease and illness as well as the maintenance of general well-being